Brown Bag Presentations
- Depression, Alcohol & Farm Stress: Addressing Co-Occurring Disorders in Rural America. David Terry, Maridee Shogren and Abby Roach-Moore introduce the toolkit produced by the Mountain Plains MHTTC and ATTC.
- Don't Quit the Quit (DQTQ). Maridee Shogren, DNP, CNM, CLC, DQTQ Principal Investigator, and Abby Roach-Moore, DQTQ Program Coordinator, provide an overview of OUD and its impact on women in the perinatal period and discuss how DQTQ is working to bring community awareness and education, non-biased doula support, and access to local treatment to women with OUD in rural North Dakota.
- FIRE: Faculty Involved in RAIN Efforts. RAIN Staff share program overview and updates.Deb Wilson, Program Director, Barb Anderson, Program Coordinator.
- Same Storm, Different Boats: Students' experiences of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Isaac Karkari, PhD, MSW, LMSW, Assistant Professor, Department of Social Work
- Strengthening Resilience: Promoting Positive School Mental Health Among Indigenous Youth. LaVonne Fox, PhD, ORT/L, Sarah Nielsen, PhD, OTR/L, Thomasine Heitkamp, LCSW
- Writing for a Journal: The Pearls of Physician Orders for Life Sustaining Treatment (POLST), Nancy Joyner, MS, CNS-BC, APRN, ACHPN®
- Enhancing Conceptual Learning in Nurse Education, Katie Ayers, BSN, Department of Nursing
- The Effects of Digital Citizenship, Distress of Online Wellbeing, and Loneliness on Children's Online Victimization, Yi-Ping Hsieh, PhD, Department of Social Work
- Promoting IPEC and Telehealth Competency Using Remotely Operated BiOmedical Telepresence Systems (ROBOTS) in Longitudinal Continuity-of-Care Simulations, Darlene Hanson, PhD, RN, Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Nursing
- North Dakota Man Camps: The Fall of Conviviality and the Rise of the Precariat, Bret Weber, PhD, MSW, LCSW, Associate Professor, Department of Social Work
- Therapy Pets Brown Bag, Nancy Joyner, MS, CNS-BC, APRN Presentation Materials