Brown Bag Presentations
Bring your lunch and join us in CNPD/Nursing 108 for upcoming presentations from CNPD faculty and staff.
No upcoming presentations scheduled.
- Enhancing Conceptual Learning in Nurse Education, Katie Ayers, BSN, Department of Nursing
- The Effects of Digital Citizenship, Distress of Online Wellbeing, and Loneliness on Children's Online Victimization, Yi-Ping Hsieh, PhD, Department of Social Work
- Promoting IPEC and Telehealth Competency Using Remotely Operated BiOmedical Telepresence Systems (ROBOTS) in Longitudinal Continuity-of-Care Simulations, Darlene Hanson, PhD, RN, Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Nursing
- North Dakota Man Camps: The Fall of Conviviality and the Rise of the Precariat, Bret Weber, PhD, MSW, LCSW, Associate Professor, Department of Social Work
- Therapy Pets Brown Bag, Nancy Joyner, MS, CNS-BC, APRN Presentation Materials