Recruitment & Retention of American Indians into Nursing
Hello! Boozhoo! Tanshi kiya! Hau, Kola! Nawaah! Dosha!
The RAIN program provides academic support and assistance to American Indian students seeking a nursing degree - pre-nursing through doctorate. Our staff is available to provide advisement, guidance, personal and financial counseling and a "home away from home."
- Provide academic monitoring and advisement
- Provide academic mentoring
- Provide student tutors
- Assist students in locating appropriate funding sources
- Promote acceptance through a supportive environment and open door policy
- Promote cultural identity by hosting an honor ceremony and traditional meal for graduates
Congratulations RAIN Graduates
|Fall 2018 B.S.N.||Summer 2018 R.N.-B.S.N.||Spring 2018 B.S.N.|