CNPD Student Resources
Explore the official student resources of the College of Nursing & Professional Disciplines at UND.
Find links to important current student resources.
Our goal at the Office of Student Services (OSS) is to promote student development and success by providing admission and advising services to CNPD students. We look forward to helping students establish sound academic plans and reach their academic goals.
Academic advisors at OSS can provide information about academic requirements, policies and resources; course offerings and registration; and help identify a wide variety of resources available.
Drop-in Advising Schedule
|Advisor||Valerie Bauer||Marlys Escobar|
Advising by Appointment via Starfish
OSS Advisor Services
- Class registration support
- Program audits/graduation and semester
- Referral for basic tutoring needs
- Emergency notifications
- Coordination of referrals and services for students in crisis (through the Director of the Office of Student Services)
- Financial aid/scholarships and referral
- Maintenance of the academic file/student records
- General questions about admission and other documentation
- General questions about verifications
Faculty Advisor Services
- Removal of academic holds (semester holds for deficiency or failing grades)
- Assistance with academic support for nursing classes
- Approval of course over-rides
- ATI support
- Grievance process
- Professional/career advisement
- Course related issues
- Clinical related issues
- Internship discussions