Research & Grants Management
CNPD faculty and students are actively involved in interdisciplinary research and training projects that receive support from internal sources and a variety of external organizations, including federal and state agencies and foundations.
- Increase the visibility of research activities within the college.
- Increase the number and success rates of grants submitted by college faculty to external granting agencies.
- Support and enhance the scholarly productivity of faculty through the facilitation of faculty research; research proposal writing; and scholarly work.
- Develop a visiting scholars program.
- Promote student research participation and support.
- Pre- and post-award support for investigators including guidance and assistance with proposal preparation and submission, and grants management
- Sponsorship of scholarly development activities including:
- Seminars by local and national multidisciplinary researchers and leaders
- Peer review of scholarly products including grant proposals, manuscripts, and publicity of publications
- All other relevant funding opportunities and events