The RAIN program provides academic and nonacademic support services to American Indian students enrolled in pre-nursing, undergraduate and graduate nursing programs at UND.
Required Documents for RAIN Program
- Attach degree of Indian blood (BIA Form 4432) OR documentation of American Indian descent/heritage.
- Attach copies of any licensures/certifications requested in enrollment form.
- Attach copies of any acceptance letters requested in enrollment form.
Submit unofficial academic transcripts (copies) from all colleges/universities attended to:
CNPD/Nursing Room 314
430 Oxford St Stop 9025
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9025
Admission to UND
For information about applying to UND visit
Admission to Undergraduate Nursing
- To apply to the traditional B.S.N. program visit Nursing Application.
- To apply to the R.N. to B.S.N. program visit R.N. to B.S.N. Application