Student Award Nomination
The Department of Nutrition & Dietetics recognizes outstanding students for their exceptional contributions to the department, the University, and the community.
- Outstanding Student Leader Award recognizes students who have exhibited exemplary leadership skills through their service learning efforts, campus involvement, and commitment to student and professional organizations.
- Outstanding Student Awards recognize students who have maintained a 3.5 or better GPA and have been recognized
as leaders in the department, campus, or community.
- Outstanding Human Nutrition Senior Award
- Outstanding Dietetics Senior Award
- Outstanding Graduate Student Award
Nominate a Student
Nominations are requested by 11:59 pm on April 15. Students are welcome to self-nominate, too! Recipients of the awards will be honored at the N&D Spring Banquet.