Student Research Travel Funding Application
The Mission of the CNPD Research and Scholarship Committee is to advance and support research efforts of faculty and students.
The Research and Scholarship Committee encourages dissemination of research by providing financial support to scholars invited to present research and scholarship. Applications are welcome from all CNPD students, including graduate and undergraduate students – campus and distance students. Awards are based on funding availability and eligibility criteria of being in good standing with UND and purpose of research activity.
- The student applicant must be presenter.
- Submit the application at least 4 weeks before travel.
- Amount of the funding is up to $300 per awardee.
- One application per student per fiscal year.
- Student and faculty advisor’s signature are required (via DocuSign).
- Attach notice of acceptance/invitation, presentation abstract and conference agenda.
Go to the DocuSign link below and fill out the online application completely, including faculty advisor’s name and email (for signature) and the required attachments.
For any inquiries, please contact Miranda Koster, Accounting & Grants Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.