Seed Grant Proposals
CNPD Office of Research & Grants Management has funds available for scholarly activities for faculty. Calls for proposals are issued twice a year.
Build college research and scholarship.
- Proposed research projects should produce preliminary or pilot data to develop larger, grant-funded projects.
- Proposed scholarly projects should further the practice or training of practitioners in professional fields of study.
- Fall semester proposals must be submitted no later than the first Friday in November
- Spring semester proposals must be submitted no later than the first Friday in March
- 50% FTE appointment with CNPD
- One proposal per applicant per round
Submit proposals to the CNPD Office of Research & Grants Management by email before 5 pm on the deadline date.